Lashes & Brow Bar
|Brow Lamination + Tint + Wax + Lash Lift + Tint||$165||Brow Lamination + Tint||$85||Brow Lamination + Tint + Wax||$100||Lash Lift + Tint||$80||Lash + Brow Tint||$65||Brow Wax + Tint||$33|
|Single Session||2 Week Fill||3 Week Fill|
|Classic Full Set||$125||$50||$70|
|Hybrid Full Set||$150||$85||$110|
|Volume Full Set||$175||$85|
|Mega Volume Full Set||$220||$105|
An in-person consultation is highly recommended before booking the appointment, or you can email us a picture of the tattoo. This removal method can only be done on small tattoos such as eyebrows, eyeliner, lipliner, mini tattoos, or any tattoos that are no larger than the size of your palm.
For more information, scroll down to our Li-FT Tattoo Removal Frequently Asked Questions.
|Consultation||$50||1st Session||$150||2nd Sessoin||$125||3rd Session||$100||Additional Sessions (As Needed)||$100|
Li-FT TATTOO REMOVAL;
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If you are new to the Li-FT Tattoo Removal experience, we want to make sure your experience is as worry-free as can be. Find below common questions along with pre and post-appointment care tips:
You’ve been hearing all about Li-FT Tattoo Removal. But what is it? Keep reading and you’ll find out.
WHAT IS IT?
Li-FT is a unique saline removal formula like no other in the world made by Li Pigments.
No chemicals, no acids. All-natural salt and fruit seed extract.
WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE?
Those with unwanted facial or body tattoos.
Where is the treatment performed?
Eyebrows, Eyeliner, Lips, and body tattoos the size of a business card or less.
When/how often do I get treatments?
Generally, 2-4 treatments are recommended. This depends on several factors: area of the body, how recent is the tattoo, how deep and saturated the pigment is implanted, each individuals’ healing process, skin sensitivity, and following after care instructions. Treatments can be done every 8 or more weeks apart.
How do I prepare for my treatment?
Avoid blood thinners 2 days before your treatment. (alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, multi-vitamins) Smokers should stop or cut back significantly for 1 week prior to your treatment- this can slow healing.
Avoid exfoliating products
How should I expect to feel after my treatment?
Immediately after, the area will look very red and “raw”. Excessive redness usually subsides in 2-3 days. Some skin flaking and scabbing is expected roughly 10 days post-treatment. The treated area can stay pink or slightly discolored for several weeks. Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation is possible and should heal with proper post-care.
1. KEEP AREA CLEAN and open to the air. Do not cover with a Band-Aid or anything else, leave open to the air. Air/oxygen provides good and faster healing. You should not be touching
the area at all but if you find yourself needing to please make sure your hands are exceptionally clean.
2. CLEAN BY BLOTTING AREA with saline 3 to 4 times a day using a paper towel or gauze. NO ICE.
3. DO NOT SOAK the treated area in water. You can shower as normal but keep the area out of the shower spray the best you can and do not let the area stay wet for more than a few minutes. It is best to keep it dry but if you do get it wet gently pat dry.
4. NO BATHING, SWIMMING, SAUNAS, HOT TUBS, TANNING, OR EXERCISE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
5. DO NOT disrupt the scabbing process (i.e. no picking, scratching, etc.) All scabbing needs to fall off naturally. If you force or pick a scab off you will disrupt the process and possibly cause scarring. It is critical to keep the scabs on as long as possible to achieve optimum results.
6. TREAT AREA WITH TLC. DO NOT DO ANYTHING AT ALL THAT COULD CAUSE ISSUES OR
PROBLEMS TO THE TREATED AREA.
7. ONCE ALL SCABBING HAS NATURALLY FALLEN OFF, apply one drop of Vitamin E Oil 3 to 4 times throughout the day for a minimum of 4 weeks, or until the next lightening session. DO NOT start applying the Vitamin E oil UNTIL all scabbing has naturally and completely fallen off.
It is our goal to keep the area as dry as possible until all scabs have naturally fallen off.
8. LIPS please drink all liquids with a straw until all scabbing has naturally fallen off. Brush with Toms of Maine or Classic Crest (No whitening, no peroxide toothpaste. Cut food into
small bites….no biting into a sandwich. Try to keep mouth expressions to a minimum.)